Toton Manor was recorded in the Domesday book, but no upstanding remains of the Manor House survive today. The Manor /farmhouse was demolished circa 1952. However a topographical anomaly (raised platform area not far from Pavilion) within Toton Manor Park corresponds to the site of the Manor House as marked on an 1885 map, and represent buried architectural remains. Toton Manor House was an important place during the Middle Ages and up to the 17th century and maybe longer. Local people went there to sign their oath of allegiance to King James l in 1603.
Another view of site